Father’s Day Tasters Master Class
Sunday 02/09/2018 1-4pm at ‘The Shed’- 1/41-45 Jabiru Drive, Yeppoon
- 2018 Tickets are $65ea & include:
- A 285ml beer tasters glass to take home.
- Tasting selection of 12+ craft beers made here in Yeppoon by us & other local brewers,
- An informal Q&A information session on beer styles and the characteristics you’d expect to find in a good craft beer with a fully qualified QLD craft beer judge, and
- A mouth watering selection of gourmet smoked & BBQ’d food from BBQ infusions.
Plus, $5 from every ticket sold will be donated to iCare.
Basic’s for New Brewers.
Sunday 03/02/2019, 1-4pm at ‘The Shed’- 1/41-45 Jabiru Drive, Yeppoon
We’ll help you start your beer making journey with a lesson on what your system should include, how and where to set it up, cleaning and sterlizing methods and of course to how to brew at home from a kit or fresh wort in either bottles or kegs. We’ll also give you some tips on temperature control and for brewing the tropics.
Brewing from Specialty Malts or Grains.
Sunday 28/04/2019, 1-4pm at ‘The Shed’- 1/41-45 Jabiru Drive, Yeppoon
This is for those of you who have been brewing from kits or fresh wort for a while and are ready to experiment a little more. We’ll show you how to brew from different malts and grains and help you choose & prepare them to brew from scratch.
Hops, Yeast, Candi’s & Spices.
Sunday 02/06/2019, 1-4pm at ‘The Shed’- 1/41-45 Jabiru Drive, Yeppoon
This is an advanced Brewers class for those of you wishing to learn about the different types of brewers yeast, hops, sugars, spices and peels we commonly use to make our beers. We’ll also look at the different types of sugar, yeast and hops used in different styles of beer and show you how to use them to achieve the flavour notes your chasing in your home brews.
Check out our events page for more details and to book your place.